[Discuss-gnuradio] Python error USRP question

From: BlueEyeBirdy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python error USRP question
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:55:11 -0700 (PDT)

After installing everything, I tried to run one of the python examples
through the terminal. Each of the examples played but threw the following
error:

Exception RuntimeError: 'maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a
Python object' in <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> ignored

Any idea what is wrong? I even attached the USRP and nothing worked. If I
open an example should the usrp run off of that?