[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with parameter declaration for 'multiple flow

From: Sheshanandan KN
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with parameter declaration for 'multiple flow graphs' case
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 20:23:32 +0530

hi,
I am presently trying to link 'usrp_spectrum_sense.py' and
'benchmark_ofdm_tx.py' into a single python code.
I have achieved this by going for a multiple flow graph
implementation. But I am not getting how to pass parameters from the
prompt to each of these flow graphs.
When I execute this new code, I only get options to feed parameters
for usrp_spectrum_sense part. Once I give these parameters, the
execution throws an error
saying ofdm flow graph expects 2 arguments(1 given).
Could anyone please help me on how to feed the parameters for both the
above cases? Any other way of interlinking spectrum sense code and
ofdm tx code
is also welcome.

Shesh