[Discuss-gnuradio] Schematic files in USRP 4-2

From: Fahimeh Rezaei
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Schematic files in USRP 4-2
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 00:17:41 -0500

Hi all
when I compare two clock schematic files for different versions of USRP pins 18,19,22 and 23 of AD9513 are used for clock_db_b_n,  clock_db_b_p,  clock_db_a_n and  clock_db_a_p respectively while in the last version (USRP 4-2) I these pins are connected in the other way and clock_db_b_p and clock_db_b_a are connected both to the negative outputs
furthermore, I could not find where is the IFCLK which is connected to CLK0 of EP1C12
I'm wondering if anybody can help me
Thanks