[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Timer

From: Tiago Rogério Mück
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Timer
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:28:51 -0300

I'm having some problems using the USRP2 timer. I tested the timer_test.c and it's not setting a new time to interrupt after the firsts interrupt is triggered. It doesn't work if the new time is set inside de timer ISR. If I try to set the new time inside the main function using something like this:

  while (1){
      while(flag);
      int t = timer_regs->time;
      timer_regs->time = t + DELTA_T;
      flag = 1;
  }
And adding flag = 0 in the end of timer_handler.

It works, but I don't think this is the right way of using the timer.