Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 802.11b updated: Barker spreading works

From: Colby Boyer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BBN 802.11b updated: Barker spreading works
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:41:46 -0700

Hey Ulrika,

I think I fixed that bug.  I couldn't really test the rx/tx files because I do not have a USRP2 anymore.  I think I made that change that will fix it. . . .I think it has something to do with how the parameters are set in send_pkt.  Feel free to play with it if it doesnt work.

The rx file should be able to receive from the AP.  I'll look at it later tonight and make sure that file is functioning correctly.  The decimation/spb rate for the receive filter might need fine tuning in order to receive packets from an AP.

Regarding this error:
[alot of:]  File "/gnu-radio-path/lib/python2.
5/site-packages/gnuradio/gr/hier_block2.py", line 48, in __getattr__
   return getattr(self._hb, name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded

I get this a lot too, but not everytime.  I've notice that this sometimes comes up if I have a poorly written line of python in the init blocks.  However, it only appears once and a while for me.  I am using GNURadio version 10689.

Eric, do you know what causes this bug or have you seen/heard of it before?

Regards,
Colby Boyer