Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing frequency dynamically in benchmark_rx.p

From: ali siddiqi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing frequency dynamically in benchmark_rx.py
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 17:12:51 +0600

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 2:42 PM, ali siddiqi <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:

The first thing that comes to mind is to use threads and a join with a
timeout or a condition with a wait or a timer object.
See: http://docs.python.org/library/threading.html

You would implement this in benchmark_rx.py.

Tom

But how would i come to know in the benchmark_rx.py whether the data is being received or not.
As far as i see, this is being done at tb.wait

Let me rephrase. When benchmark_rx.py is run, lets say initially there is no transmission being carried out, so benchmark_rx.py waits for transmission. I would like to know where is this happening in the code? tb.wait() is called, but i don't see the code in wait() function which actually senses if a transmission is being carried out on the specified frequence or not? Can someone please help me locate the transmission sensing code in benchmark_rx.py?

Thanks