[Discuss-gnuradio] TVRX question

From: Sebastiaan Heunis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TVRX question
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 15:15:26 +0200

Hi all

For some reason I always thought that the TVRX daughterboards support
IQ sampling.  Turns out I was wrong.  How do I modify my applications
for I sampling?  Can I just wire up a whole IQ chain, save files in IQ
format, use read_complex_binary.m to read it in and discard the Q
part?  How do I setup the USRP to only have an I path on the inside?
Do I just use usrp_source_s and then read saved files using
read_float_binary.m?

Thanks in advance.

Sebastiaan

--
Sebastiaan Heunis
Radar Remote Sensing Group, University of Cape Town, South Africa