Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: xcvr2450, v3.2 and usrp1

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: xcvr2450, v3.2 and usrp1
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 18:09:53 -0700

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 17:37, William Sherman<address@hidden> wrote:

> I looked at the v3.2 firmware. In
> gnuradio-3.2/usrp/host/lib/legacy/db_xcvr2450.cc line:375 the debugging
> output of setting reg is not commented out:

You're right.  This was a missed merge from the trunk into the release
branch.  However, the only difference between these two versions of
db_xcvr2450.cc is this line (commented out on the trunk.)  I'll fix
this for 3.2.1, however, it doesn't make any functional difference in
the board operation.

> Are the xcvr2450 boards supposed to be able to be used with the usrp1 ?

Yes.  Earlier I confirmed proper tuning on transmit and receive in my
lab with the XCVR2450 and USRP1 and USRP2, using the development trunk
software (which, in this area, is identical still to the 3.2 release,
except for the commented line above.)

Johnathan