[Discuss-gnuradio] storing samples from the RFX900 board

From: crjqq
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] storing samples from the RFX900 board
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

I am using a RFX900 board with the usrp. I plan to use the rx part of the board
and store the samples to a disk file. I am using c++ only.

Has anyone done something similar before? I need help with selecting and
setting the input channel,mux settings and DDC settings.
Also the DDC should be set to convert from 902-928Mhz ism and to an IF. is
100Mhz a good value for this?

After browsing through the source, I think there are two ways of doing it.
1. using usrp_source_c from (/gnuradio/gr-usrp/) directories.
2. using functions from "usrp_standard.h"(gnuradio/usrp/host/lib/)

Can anyone compare the two approaches?

Regards
-Rush