[Discuss-gnuradio] blks2.mod, blks2.demod

From: udadidd
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] blks2.mod, blks2.demod
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:32:57 -0700 (PDT)

I was trying to understand benchmark_tx and benchmark_rx files. I see
blks2.mod_pkts being used. and blks2 being imported from gnuradio
1) if i call "from gnuradio import blks2", where exactly are these files
called from?
2) i do not see any mod_pkts() function in the blks2 directory. instead i
find those in blks2impl/pkt.py and packet_utils.py. I wanted to see the
packet form and tried "Print pkt" in packet_utils.py but it doesnt reflect
in the output at all. How do i know which files are being used in this?