[Discuss-gnuradio] using the USRP cpp interface

From: Timur Alperovich
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] using the USRP cpp interface
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:33:13 -0400

Hi there,

I tried recording the GSM broadacast data using the
test_usrp_standard_rx code, but plotting it in Matlab does not look
right at all. The exact command I used was: ./test_usrp_standard_rx -F
1976200000 -o /home/timur/GSM/openbts/Transceiver/output4.cfile -D 118
-v -M 20. I also made a recording from the same base station using
usrp_rx_cfile.py, with the same decimation. Here are the results,
plotted in Matlab:
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~timuralp/usrp_rx_cfile.jpg and
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~timuralp/test_usrp.jpg

I'm really not sure why the test_usrp_standard_rx output looks as it
does. What other processing happens in usrp_rx_cfile.py after reading
data from the USRP? What could I be missing here?

Thank you.

--
Cheers,
Timur