[Discuss-gnuradio] How quickly can I retune?

From: Jonathan Coveney
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How quickly can I retune?
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:03:28 -0400

I'm using the TVRX, and my goal is to be able to take enough samples to listen to two arbitrary frequencies (more than 6MHz apart). Given that the bandwidth of the TVRX is 6MHz, I think that means I need 12Msamples/second (I can do up to 32?). So for 2, that would mean 24Msamples per second...would it be possible to retune the device in between each sample? Or would this be impossible?

Thanks
-Jonathan