Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX0510 daughterboard

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX0510 daughterboard
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:14:56 -0700

Rafael Diniz wrote:
Hi People,
Do anyone have any news about the WBX0510?

In the development of this board, we ran into some problems with discontinued and difficult to get parts, and were forced to redesign it. We currently have prototypes in house and are in the process of completing the design. We hope to have it available by the end of the year.

Matt