[Discuss-gnuradio] Display the series of 1's and 0'a on Oscilloscope

From: udadidd
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Display the series of 1's and 0'a on Oscilloscope
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 00:49:14 -0700 (PDT)

I have a file which has set of 1's ad 0's like the one i am sending :
packet.data http://www.nabble.com/file/p24950439/packet.data packet.data

I want to see this data on the oscilloscope. I tried 1) reading this file
into a file_source 2) connecting this to oscilloscope directly. But this
doesnt show any output on scope!

Next i tried to connect this to vector_source and then give it to
oscilloscope. But this also doesnt work

Any one tried this before?

Kindly help
Thanks