Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help with ImportError: dynamic module does not de

From: Rita's pfc
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help with ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (init_gold)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 05:08:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have this error too.
This is what I get when I run  make check:
ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (init_deco)

I looked into the Makefile of top_dir/src/lib and the  *_la_SOURCES ,
*_pylib_LTLIBRARIES, *_python_PYTHON seem to be ok.
SWIG Version 1.3.36.
It has been created  in the directory  /python/site-packages/gnuradio  files
*.py, _*.la, _*.so from the new block.

I took the how-to-write... for writing my block.
I have Ubuntu 9.04 - Jaunty Jackalope.
I don't know how to solve it.

Thanks