Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc from svn on Jaunty yields AttributeError: 'mo

From: Rob Frohne
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc from svn on Jaunty yields AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'version'
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:39:35 -0700

Hi Josh,

Yes, I did a sudo make install. I was just playing with the grc script to see if I could fix the errors in the local directory, but was unsuccessful with that, so posted my question.

I did build 3.2.2 and install it and it works just fine, just not the latest from svn as of tonight.

Thanks,

Rob

Josh Blum wrote:
I'm not a python person, but it appears that there are some problems after I updated my copy of gnuradio from svn. Make and make check work fine, but when I start grc, I get the following grumbles:

It looks like your installed gnuradio is not up-to-date with your svn checkout. Did you do a make install?

address@hidden:~/Desktop/gnuradio/grc/scripts$ ./grc

Also, when you do a make install, the grc script will be installed in your PATH.

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "./grc", line 45, in <module>
   """%gr.version()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'version'
address@hidden:~/Desktop/gnuradio/grc/scripts$

-Josh

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.