[Discuss-gnuradio] LORAN code host location?

From: Niles, Rick
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LORAN code host location?
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:33:11 -0400

I’ve written a basic LORAN receiver in C using the USRP as a simple A-to-D converter.   I didn’t actually use any of the GNU Radio code, but my company has agreed to let me release it under the GPL.  I do think it would be a good head-start for someone interested in LORAN.  I would like some suggestions on where to post it.  The obvious location would have been the CGRAN, but that site seems to be permanently down.  At least I’ve never been able to connect to it.   Next up would be code.google.com or source forge.  Any suggestions/recommendations?

Thanks,

Rick Niles.