[Discuss-gnuradio] RE: clarification on RFX-2400

From: Narayanan, Sivaramasubramanian (R&T)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: clarification on RFX-2400
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:11:09 +0530

Hi,

I am using RFX2400 daughter board as a receiver in USRP. I am new to this board. In the run time, will I be able to use it as a transmitter? For ex, say the board will work as a receiver and switch to transmit mode whenever I need to transmit some data? In sense, I need to do a half duplex communication.

Please help me, how would I do that in software. I am using only one antenna in the TX/RX port. Please let me know some link/ location of an example code through which I can understand the same.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Sivaram