Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX900 Stopped Transmitting

From: Jordan J Riggs
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX900 Stopped Transmitting
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:26:54 -0600

My RFX900 has stopped transmitting.  Nothing else has changed and it still receives fine.  I don't have another TX daughterboard to know whether it is a problem for sure with the
RFX900 or the USRP (1).

Anything I can look at short of ordering a new board?

You could try connecting the FPGA I/Q output headers on the RFX to a scope to make sure you're getting a signal out of the DAC. I'm not sure where those pins are located though, so you'd have to dig through some schematics.

Jordan