[Discuss-gnuradio] gssm_usrp.py usrp overrun?

From: Sylv1
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gssm_usrp.py usrp overrun?
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 23:52:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
im trying to use the gssm_usrp.py script together with wireshark in order to see the GSM packets on the 936MHz frequency.
I run gnuradio3.2.1.
But when i run the script i get the following usrp Overrun :

address@hidden:~/Desktop/airprobe/gssm/src/python$ sudo ./gssm_usrp.py
>>> gr_fir_ccf: using SSE
>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE
uOuOuOuOuOuOuOuOuO

I run it on an Dell computer with Intel Pentium4 2.8GHz, 1GB RAM with Ubuntu 9.04 kernel version 2.6.30.9

I also tried on an Intel 3GHz, 2GB RAM with Ubuntu 9.04 and standard kernel and get the same trace.
It gives the same if i set the sample width to 8 bits for the usrp source.
Does anybody know if my hardware is to slow to manage the packets or is there another issue with the script or gnuradio?

Thanks to all
Sylvain