Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmitting two independent Signals

From: Robert Miller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmitting two independent Signals
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:35:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi -
I have been using the code snippet below as a reference to transmit two
signals with my USRP.  However, when trying to run the code under a peer's
newer Ubuntu installation (w/ the latest GNU Radio code), I get an error
stating that an object is unsubscriptable.  It is referring to the following
line in my code:

self.dst =  usrp.sink_c(nchan=2)
self.subdev = (self.dst.db[0][0], self.dst.db[1][0])            <---- Error
here

>From reading online (http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread192533.html), I see
that this error occurs when the object that is being indexed into is
'NoneType'.   My question is why would this work on my installation and not
my peers?  Is there something silly I am not changing due to the usage of
the newer GNU Radio code (I've already made the changes from
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg14463.html).  Also,
receiving and transmitting from a single daughterboard work just fine on my
peer's installation.

Thanks!
Rob