[Discuss-gnuradio] writing a module for mpeg ts sink

From: Kyle Zhou
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] writing a module for mpeg ts sink
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:38:09 +1100

Hi all,
I am planning to write a sink module that accepts mpeg transport stream and displays to the screen. Due to the variable bit rate nature of mpeg stream, this sink will consume the input at variable rate. I plan to use the generic gr_block as base class as it provides the most flexibility. Now the question is how I should override forecast, general_work and how consume will be called?
Thanks
Kyle