Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA in GNURadio

From: Lin HUANG
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CDMA in GNURadio
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:56:21 +0800

It is possible I think. The current synchronization method only uses the inserted preambles. If you don't change the preamble, it will not affect the synchronization.

You may add a Code block into the transmitter diagram, also you need to change some parameters of other blocks. But for the receiver side, it is not as easy as the TX side. Because for the receiver path:
ofdm receive --> ofdm demod
only two blocks. You have to go deep into them and modify them.

Lin