Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Limited Rx BW on XCVR2450 daugtherboard

From: hanwen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Limited Rx BW on XCVR2450 daugtherboard
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:14:23 +0100

2009/12/3 hanwen <address@hidden>
I've applied the fix to my receiver. It works. The attachment is the spectrum before and after the fixing at decimation rate 4 and 5. It shows at decimation rate of 4 the 3dB bandwidth is really widened from 7.5MHz to 9.5MHz.
But when decimation rate is 5, the spectrum looks like an arch with over 10dB attenuation at age comparing with carrier center. I guess this imperfect frequency response is due to the CIC design. Is there a way of improve it?

Thanks.