[Discuss-gnuradio] Question on howto-write-a-block

From: Brook Lin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question on howto-write-a-block
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:29:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I am building a signal processing block following the tutorial under the
directory /gnuradio/gr-howto-write-a-block, say 'howto_code' block. I've
created howto_code.h and howto_code.cc file under
/gnuradio/gr-howto-write-a-block/src/lib, meanwhile, I modified howto.i and
Makefile.am in the same directory.

Then, under the directory /gnuradio/gr-howto-write-a-block, I run
./bootstrap
./configure
make
I got error said "/usr/bin/swig -c++ -fvirtual -python -modern
-I/usr/local/include/gnuradio/swig -I/usr/local/include/gnuradio -module
howto -o howto.cc ../../src/lib/howto.i
howto_addcode.h
/bin/bash: howto_code.h: command not found"

Can anyone advise me how to fix it? What should be the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Brook