[Discuss-gnuradio] how to use Log Power FFT module in python

From: nansai hu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use Log Power FFT module in python
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:31:23 -0500

I want to do some function in frequency domain and just writen a C++ block already.
Now, I just want to use GRC to constuct a front end and connect to my own block.

The interface bewteen these two is a power vector of FFT results and  I use a Log Power FFT module in GRC.

My question is Log Power FFT module in GRC seems that have a very strange output format(not stream or vector),
So what is the format of that module and How clould I use it if my C++ block have a float vector input(512 points power result of FFT).

Thanks