Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Automatic Modulation Recognition

From: Dinart Duarte Braga
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Automatic Modulation Recognition
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 01:57:11 -0300

Isaac, I have a working code on detection of AM and FM, only.

But it's still very unpolished.

2009/12/17 Eric Blossom <address@hidden>
On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 01:22:28PM -0800, address@hidden wrote:
> Is there any code or anyone working on automatic modulation
> recognition for the GNU Radio environment?
> Thanks in advance,
> Isaac

There are several blocks in the code base that can be useful as part
of a system for automatic modulation identification.  It all depends
on how you want to go after the signal classification problem and what
features you think may be useful given your expected set of signals.