[Discuss-gnuradio] Possible to build grc under Cygwin?

From: CAS
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Possible to build grc under Cygwin?
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 07:10:15 -0500

I have tried adding components and extra libraries to get grc to be able to run under cygwin. When I try to force it I get errors for the following components

Python Cheetah templates >= 2.0.0
Python gtk wrappers  >=2.10.0
Python lxml wrappers >= 2.0.0

These packages are not referenced in the "Building Under Cygwin" document, and I am not sure what libraries they are from. I do have wxpython loaded, and I thought that they were included there.

Any insight as to where to pick up and/or upgrade the libraries would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-CAS