[Discuss-gnuradio] Cygwin major upgrade

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cygwin major upgrade
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 13:21:13 -0500

There is now available a major upgrade to cygwin, so much so that it issues a warning when you try and upgrade to read the documentation.

One of the most significant changes seems to be the swapover to gcc4 and some other significant changes to libcygwin, cygserver, etc.

I am not an expert, but those running gnuradio and other things under cygwin, the move to gcc4 and some of the other stated improvements seem to me to be a win.

Bob

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.