Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: sample and hold Ctrl Input

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: sample and hold Ctrl Input
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 07:27:05 -0800

Good, thank you for finding this, there was a typo: http://gnuradio.org/cgit/jblum.git/log/?h=fix/sample_n_hold

You can pull the fix from my branch, or it should be in the git master in a few hours i suppose.

-Josh

Johan Mussche wrote:
Is there any Source i can connect to the Ctrl Sample and Hold ?
A normal Signal Source(float) doesnt fit the Sink(Ctrl S&H).
Any Ideas ?

I have the same problem with driving the Ctrl from the Sample & Hold block in
GRC.
What is the best option to this.
Now I get the following error:
" ValueError: itemsize mismatch: vector_source_f(4):0 using 4,
sample_and_hold_ff(1):1 using 1 "

Regards, Johan