RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM modulation/demodulation over USRP2

From: Patrik Eliardsson
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM modulation/demodulation over USRP2
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:48:30 +0100

Hi,

I've tried the OFDM example on the USRP2 with minor changes and I didn't
encounter any problems. Be sure that you have the same FFT-length, number of
occupied tones, interpolation/decimation on both the receiver and transmitter.
Have you tried to increase the distance between the transmitter and the
receiver? Depending on your surrounding environment you may have to tweak the
length of the CP.

I have the same configuration as you, but I have the RFX2400 instead of the
XCVR2450.

Regards,
Patrik Eliardsson