Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Full duplex and half duplex doesnot work

From: abbasi9999
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Full duplex and half duplex doesnot work
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 03:34:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi again,

Now I'm just trying to make sure that Auto T/R is working probably. Maybe
when i was using  two daughter boards i got the first problem. Now I just
want  to transmit from one daughter board then receive from the same one.
When i do this after changing the transmitter into receiver it cannot
receive any thing?? it doesn't even shows me any errors.

I've checked the "self.u.set_auto_tr(True)" command which written in
usrp_transmit_path and delete it.
after that i tried the same procedures and got the same result (NO
RECEIVING)

So, is there any idea to make sure that "self.u.set_auto_tr(True)" is
working probably? (do i have to use supporting code to make it works).

In some post (
http://old.nabble.com/help%3A-cannot-send-after-transport-endpoint-shutdown-to21700320.html#a21721364
http://old.nabble.com/help%3A-cannot-send-after-transport-endpoint-shutdown-to21700320.html#a21721364
) it was mentioned that
"...And benchmark_{rx,tx} are already set to do that.
See line 73 in receive_path.py and line 99 in transmit_path.py (line
numbers are from the trunk.) "
but I've check these lines and it has nothing to do with Auto T/R (i found
Auto T/R only in "usrp_transmit_path", it is not even exist in
"usrp_receive_path" )

best regards,