Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-pager compile problem

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-pager compile problem
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 22:19:38 -0800 (PST)

Programs that decode flex Digital paging transmissions in the 900mhz band I believe

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2010, at 12:24 AM, Demijan Klinc <address@hidden> wrote:

Bob,

which packages did you have to install to make it work?

I've had something really weird happen. I made a fresh install of Ubuntu
9.04 on two different machines, followed by gnuradio install

Even though the installation was performed identically on both machines,
gnuradio was built error free on the first one (Intel Dual Core), while on the
second one (Intel Xeon) I got the famous gr-pager compile error.

In the worst case, what exactly does gr-pager do? Would it be bad
to just skip building it?

Thanks a lot,
D.

I have seen several report gr-pager compilation problems.

I ran into this on a computer.  The solution was straightforward.  I did not have <<ALL>> of the packages from

installed because given the apt-get command indicated on that page resulted in some installed packages.  Once done,  I did a

make distclean
./bootstrap
./configure
make