[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: About USRP multiple antenna measurements

From: Shabbir Ahmed
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: About USRP multiple antenna measurements
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 16:50:04 +1100

Hi there:

This is the final code that I developed and it works fine except there is a small bug. Which I discussed in the following thread, didnt get any replies for that. If you could check and see whether you have any clue about the bug. Otherwise the code runs just fine for me.

http://old.nabble.com/garbage-from-USRP-from-second-run-to27237474.html

Regards,

Shabbir