Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] control of message_source flowgraph

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] control of message_source flowgraph
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:09:01 -0800

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 09:55, Ben Hiett <address@hidden> wrote:

> what I can't quite figure out is how to trigger the copy/rename/delete of the
> file sink file

You do this outside of a GNU Radio flowgraph by creating a
gru.msq_runner and passing it a Python callback function.  The
callback function will be invoked for each arriving message in the
queue.  You can then (inside your callback function) write standard
Python code to create, write to, and rename files as needed.

Johnathan