[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2-No USRPs found on interface eth0

From: Brook Lin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2-No USRPs found on interface eth0
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:31:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I'm testing my USRP2. I run ./usrp2_fft.py and ./usrp2_wfm_rcv.py, both
worked fine. However, I got an error now, "RuntimeError: No USRPs found on
interface eth0". I didn't change anything on this computer. I connect the
USRP2 on another computer, all work fine. Could anyone advise me on how to
solve this problem? What causes this error? Thanks in advance.