Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] input of DDC?

From: chandu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] input of DDC?
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:22:51 +0530

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 10:44 -0800, Eric Blossom wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 03:42:10PM +0530, chandu wrote:
> > What is the default input signal frequency of DDC of USRP(1).
> > 1. how I and Q are given to DDC?I Q to same DDC?I Q to two different
> > DDC's among 4 DDC's?two ADC outputs to single DDC?
> > 2. how to give IF or only real signal to DDC through ADC? what IF
> > frequency can we select?
> > 3. If two receivers 900/2400 are used simultaneously how will be the
> > ADC-MUX-DDC configuration?
>
> Chandu,
>
> Please read through the USRP FAQ and take a look at the pages below.
> If you've still got a question after reading this stuff ask again.
>
> In particular look at usrp_standard_rx::set_mux
>
>   http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/UsrpRfxDiagrams
>   http://gnuradio.org/redmine/attachments/129/USRP_Documentation.pdf
>   http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classusrp__basic__rx.html
>   http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classusrp__standard__rx.html
>
> Eric

thank you Eric for the useful information that cleared many doubts.

My specific doubt is:

as following statement Determine the appropriate Rx mux value as a
function of the subdevice choosen and the characteristics of the
respective daughterboard

int usrp_standard_rx::determine_rx_mux_value ( const usrp_subdev_spec
&ss  )

in http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classusrp__standard__rx.html

what is the rx_mux_value for daughter boards flex900 and flex2400?
>From whare that is loaded by default for any daughter board?

Thanks in advance

--
chandu