Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research News

From: Jason
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research News
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:54:34 -0500

Don Fanning wrote:
So I guess I should be the first one to ask:

How will this affect the GPL and Open Sourceness of the USRP project?

More specifically, I see the pdfs of the schematics [1], but is there location to pull the .sch and .pcb files (or proprietary format equivalents) from? I checked the gnuradio src tree [2], no luck...

thx,

Jason.

[1] http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/public/documents
[2] http://gnuradio.org/redmine/repositories/show/gnuradio