Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research News

From: Firas Abbas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research News
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 05:34:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I want to share  my 2 cents:

1) Congratulation Matt.

2) Matt (and Ettus Research) has gave much to SDR open source community and
deserve more funding.

3) May be things (for gnuradio community) will not be as it was before NI
announcement, but one should not be selfish and let others who served (and
still serving)  the humanity with this great project (Eric, Johnathan, Matt,
Josh, Tom,,,,,, etc) to take little financial benefits from their work.

4) We should be very grateful for them for sharing their knowledge with us and
providing a low cost educational and business hardware/software platforms.

5) This is natural business development and I support the one who says that the
resistance to this movement reveals a secret agenda.

6) I agree with the one who says it is business, but with my respect to him we
do this business (in open source community) with friendship, fun and pleasure.

Dear Matt,

What is important to us is to keep providing the SDR hardware at lowest
possible prices and keep developing your products. Congratulation again.

Best Regards,

Firas Abbas