[Discuss-gnuradio] Rx/Tx with XCVR2450 over one antenna

From: Christian Kisters
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Rx/Tx with XCVR2450 over one antenna
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:26:53 +0100

Hi All

I have a USRP2 with the XCVR2450 daughterboard and want to sent and receive
data over the same antenna (TDD).
I write my application in C and want to know if it's possible to change the
settings in my application to receive over one antenna or must I rewrite the
firmware?
When I must rewrite the firmware, where are the needed settings? I don't
have found any by searching the code.
I'm using the newest firmware and fpga XXXX_3.3git-594-g02616cf8.bin.

Thanks.
Best Regards
Christian