Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reconfiguring with usrp2 src present

From: Veljko Pejovic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reconfiguring with usrp2 src present
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:33:20 -0800

Hi,

I upgraded to the latest trunk and, after brief testing, I thought
that the problem disappeared.
Unfortunately, I still see it every now and then. I'm modifying OFDM
receiver parameters, increasing modulation from "bpsk" to "qam256" and
changing the number of ofdm subcarriers after some time.

Occasionally I'd get
usrp2: channel 0 not receiving
usrp2::rx_samples() failed

And it seems that this does not depend on which
modulation/occupied-tones combination I try to use. It's just random.
Although, It's still better than with 3.2.2 where I used to get the
error every time.

Does anyone have an idea about how to go around this?

Thanks a lot,

Veljko