Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 LFTX maximum real baseband bandwidth?

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 LFTX maximum real baseband bandwidth?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:50:08 +0100

Quoting TANGUY Philippe <address@hidden>:

Ulrika Uppman wrote:
Hi,
I believe the short format isn't implemented for the USRP2 yet, or has this been done recently?

/Ulrika

Hi,

Indeed, the short format seems to be not implemented for the USRP2 yet. However, usrp2_sink_16sc can be used (I tried to send a cosine with short format but with no success) but do not work.

If we can used the short format and an interpolation = 2, do you think that the data rate will be 50 MS/s * 16 (short) = 800 Mbits/s before the Digital Up Converter?

and

Is it possible to have an interpolation = 2 ?

My understanding is that we need 32bits per sample, 16bits I and 16bits Q.

BR/
Per