[Discuss-gnuradio] help req : gnuradio-core

From: sanam singh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] help req : gnuradio-core
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 06:05:02 +0000

Hi,
I am new to gnuradio.I have installed gnuradio 3.2 on ubuntu 9.04 using the procedure mentioned in :
 http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/DebianPackages

I have successfully run benchmark_tx.py in digital folder.
I was installing octave as mentioned in :
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/Octave

But when i try to do

addpath("/home/sanam/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/utils/")

I have found out that in /home/sanam there is no gnuradio folder.
Secondly gnuradio-core folder is not present anywhere.
I have been trying to solve this issue for past few days.
Please help me.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sanam.