Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Merging the vrt- branch.

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Merging the vrt- branch.
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:48:14 +0100

By doing:

git clone http://gnuradio.org/git/jblum.git
git checkout -b perz origin/usrp2_vrt

I get VRT code without the need to merge.

Question:
Can I save the VRT code and re-distribute it ? The reason for this is that I am planning to write paper. In order for others to be able to repeat my results I want to make all the code available ... so ....

BR/
Per

Quoting Mattias Kjellsson <address@hidden>:

Hi list,

I have previously merged the vrt- branch into the gnuradio- tree and successfully compiled and used it.

However... I'm in the middle of creating a script that sets up gnuradio and other programs I need from a fresh installation, and I ran into some troubles while merging different branches.

Is the procedure below the way to do this, since I get a lot of merge- conflicts, which I don't want to script around...

git clone http://gnuradio.org/git/gnuradio.git
cd gnuradio
git remote add jblum http://gnuradio.org/git/jblum.git <-- Gives merge- conflicts...
git pull jblum usrp2_vrt