Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Progress (NOT!) on Sheeva Plug Gnu Radio

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Progress (NOT!) on Sheeva Plug Gnu Radio
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:35:38 -0700

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 21:55, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:

> But when I try to run an application that uses anything graphic, it
> segfaults, and dumps core, from
>  deep within libdricore.so -- related to OpenGL, I think?
>
> So, rip out the GUI stuff.

You can turn off OpenGL rendering by config file, see the README.gl in
gr-wxgui.  On your system it's probably just using libmesa, which is a
pure host software based emulation of OpenGL anyway.

As far as audio, check out what sample rates the ALSA driver supports
on that hardware.  It's probably substituting some other rate from
what you asked for, and that's why you're getting audio overruns.

Johnathan