[Discuss-gnuradio] reuse c++ modules in c++ code

From: Kyle Zhou
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] reuse c++ modules in c++ code
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:31:39 +1000

Hi,
I am writing a new c++ signal processing block and wondering if I can use existing gnuradio modules in this new module. I know reuse c++ modules in python is easy via swig. When it comes to reusing in c++, what is the best way? I can think of inheritance. But what if I want to use multiple existing modules? Maybe I should use composition, and in my work(), I should call work() of all embeded modules?
Regards
Kyle