[Discuss-gnuradio] two call back function from C

From: abbasi9999
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] two call back function from C
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 06:29:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Is it not possible to have two call back functions from C++ part to python.

for example:
1. The call back "eval" from the "gr.bin_statistics_f" block 'sink'
and
2. The call back from the receive path in tunnel.py class "phy_rx_callback"

I think they are both contradicting each other. so if one works the other
cannot work (the first one to be called usually works)

Does this mean that we cannot have parallel flow graphs running at the same
time and calling from C++ to python?

regards,