Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: importing usrp2 module failing

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: importing usrp2 module failing
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:14:30 -0700

its probably an issue of PYTHONPATH, make sure that the import works on command line: python -c "from gnuradio import usrp2"

You should not need to run as root as long as the socket opener app has suid permissions

sudo chown root:usrp `which usrp2_socket_opener`
sudo chmod 04750 `which usrp2_socket_opener`

-Josh