Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN: new projects added & updates

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN: new projects added & updates
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:29:59 -0700

On 04/22/2010 10:09 AM, George Nychis wrote:
Hi all,

For those of you unfamiliar with CGRAN, it is a host for 3rd party GNU
Radio applications: https://www.cgran.org

Just to settle some quick confusion, you do NOT need an account on CGRAN
to checkout a project.  You only need an account if you wish to make
wiki or code changes.  So, you are free to checkout any project
anonymously :)  Though, I appreciate if you register anyways, it gives
me an idea of who uses CGRAN!

We are ALMOST to 100 registered users, currently at 94!  Its success is
great, I've read a few published wireless papers this year that used
code from CGRAN for their project, and in some cases even cited CGRAN ;)

Thanks to all who have contributed to and used CGRAN!

George,

I want to thank you, as CGRAN has become a great resource for the whole community. I know you've put in a lot of work running it, and it is very much appreciated.

Matt