Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio_portaudio_source error during building gnur

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio_portaudio_source error during building gnuradio
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 00:13:50 +0200

The version I downloaded is
 Configured GNU Radio release 3.3git-740-ge2222445 for build

I have installed 3.3git-720 successfully without any error. Anyone can tell
me that where and how can I download 3.3git-720?

thank you
regards,
han
What version of boots are you using, and have the configure- scripts found boost, are they in some "special place" (other than /usr/local/lib)?

The second question (from me) is kind of stupid, I know, since the configure- script should fail if boost was
not found, or a version number less than ... is it 1.37(?) was found.

I know that some UHD functionality requires at least boost-1.38, but I'm not sure about the trunk in the
current state.

Hope this gives you something to check at least.

On a side note.
Please see mailing- list rules regarding starting new threads. Don't start new threads with the same topic. I have seen this from (mostly) gmail users lately, so I assume there are no problems when using that. Not everyone want/will/do use gmail, and the messages gets kind of hard to follow...

Best regards
Mattias Kjellsson